Susan Haskell, OD, FAAO
Dr. Haskell is a graduate of the New England College of Optometry in Boston. Although she sees patients with a variety of eyecare needs, she has developed a special interest in helping patients with Ocular Surface Disease (dry eye). Dr. Haskell has been practicing in the Seacoast New Hampshire area since 1989.
Dr. Haskell has achieved fellowship in the American Academy of Optometry and is currently working toward her Diplomate in the Academy. She is a Diplomate of American Board of Optometry and has been trained as an item-writer for the ABO.s examination. Dr. Haskell has served on the New Hampshire Optometric Association board and the New Hampshire Board of Optometry. She is currently on the advisory boards of several companies that develop dry eye products and pharmaceuticals. Dr. Haskell is also a COPE course reviewer for the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO) and lectures on Ocular Surface Disease.
Dr. Haskell has enjoyed providing vision screenings in the local schools, and in the past has provided services for the NH Association for the blind.
When not in the office, you will probably find Dr. Haskell enjoying a ride on her road or fat bike or at the tennis courts. She loves to travel and is not afraid to tackle a landscaping project.
- Hometown Saco, Maine
- Undergraduate Education University of Maine
- Graduate School BS and Doctorate New England College of Optometry Boston, MA
- Member NHOA and AOA and AAO
- NHOA Board of Directors served
- NH Board of Optometry served
- Diplomate American Board of Optometry
- Fellow American Academy Of Optometry
- VA Hospital Manchester, NH
- Boston Optometric Center Boston, MA
- North End Community Health Center Boston, MA
- VA Hospital West Roxbury Roxbury, MA
- VA Hospital Brockton Brockton, MA